Saturday, November 22, 2008

She's crafty...

Well, this post doesn't really have anything to do with Anthony, but I had to share with everyone that I have, in fact, become (well, at least tried to be) crafty. I recently bought a sewing machine and have done a few simple projects on it, as well at making fun notecards and gift tags. I had my first craft fair in Navy housing today and made a whopping $11! Woo hoo! The turnout wasn't all that great, so at least I made some money! In any case, here are a few of my creations :)


The thing that took me the longest - the purse!


Holiday and regular notecards, some of the small, soft portolios, brag book, a totable towel, and some holiday and regular gift tags


Hardcover portfolios



Holiday gift tags


Some holiday notecards

1 comment:

Beck said...

WOW, T!!!! You rocked it out! Have you considered opening an etsy shop? I love your stuff!