Today, Anthony turned 7 months old...I can't believe it! And I'll probably keep saying that each month for the rest of his life :) He's so close to crawling and deifnitely has a fascination with power cords that I will have to squash. I definitely have to be on my toes with him! He's a pretty good baby...except from about 5pm till he goes to bed (minus bath time...he LOVES bath time). I guess I would be cranky too after taking 3 naps, being played with, getting fed, having all of my needs met...man, life as a baby must be rough :) In any case, here is a video from him eating lunch today. He likes when his highchair faces the window...he likes to watch our cats if they are outside and just the world in general. They sure do grow up fast :)
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment