As I was getting Anthony ready for his bath last night, he was sitting on the rug near the tub. I had my back turned and when I turn around, he had scooted himself over and was sucking on the toilet seat!!!! My days of an immobile baby are over! I caught him here after the fact...
Also, after catching him, he was able to pull himself up to a standing position. He was up for a split second then splat on his behind, the on his head. I couldn't believe he had pulled himself up though! He's starting to do so many different things!
I scrubbed him pretty good in tub that night! He loves to play in the tub. He kicks his feet around and likes to watch the water splash. He loves to play with the shampoo bottles as well. And I get to sit there and watch and have a few relaxing moments with him before he goes to bed.
He and I this afternoon. It was a beautiful 70 degree day! I also realized that I have a million pictures of Anthony, or of Landon and Anthony, but less than 5 of Anthony and I (or it seems less than five) and even less of all 3 of us together! I really need to get on top of that!
1 comment:
He is seriously yummy! Love the pic of you two together. MISS YOU!
Post a Comment