![]() |
| Theresa |
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Stack overflow at line: 0
The above is the error I kept getting in Picasa web albums while trying to sort through my 3 weeks of pictures in MD/PA. So, I apologize for the insane amount of pictures, but I got sick of getting the error, closing out the internet, etc. I think my time tonight would be best suited searching for a new computer. All in all, we had a blast up north. Anthony got to experience the aquarium and his first snow and also his new cousin! I was also excited to experience it all as well. We were gone for 3 weeks and the time definitely flew by. It wasn't until I got back to FL that I had realized how long I had been gone. We are happy to be back. The weather has been spectacular and I'm enjoying seeing all of my friends again and catching up. I'm hoping to be up again in September for a friend's wedding. Here are the pictures...and again, sorry for the mass quantities of them!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment