Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Wow - it's been awhile since I last posted! After returning from MD, things just resumed full swing here! Anthony is just getting bigger and smarter day by day. He says a lot - we just don't really know what he's saying! He loves playing outside and his favorite toys are cars and his stuffed shark that I got at the National Aquarium. He loves to look at books and point things out. He still says "bah" a lot, but is now also saying something along the lines of "lurdy lurdy lurdy." He definitely has his own little personality! I have also signed him up for preschool this fall. He will go twice a week for 4 hours a day. I think it will be really beneficial for him to get more socialized with other kids and also learn some basic skills - like sharing! Other than that, things are just the same here :) Landon and Anthony and I are gearing up for our big trip to CA in 9 days. We haven't been there in over a year, so we're definitely looking forward to heading west and catching up with a lot of people. We also have a trip to Disneyland planned as well. Here are some pictures from this weekend. The first set was taken at a local Easter Festival on Saturday (thy had an Easter egg hunt) and the rest are from today. I hope you all had a wonderful Easter!

Easter

No comments: