Sunday, July 26, 2009

Lots of pictures and a birthday!

I finally uploaded all of my photos from my trip to MD on my computer. We had a great trip up north! We were happy to come back and even happier to celebrate Anthony's 2nd birthday today! He got his big gift today, which was a train table. Landon and I spent 3 hours putting that thing together last night - until 1am! We really wanted him to have it all set up for when he woke up and to be able to play with it right away. I even copied what my parents did for us on Christmas morning, and sat next to the train with the camera to get Anthony's reaction. Here is a video of that! (I actually accidentally deleted the video from my camera, but was luckily able to retrieve it from my memory card!). Here are also the bazillion pictures I took in MD as well as birthday photos from today. I hope you enjoy!

P.S. I apologize for the vaccum cleaner in the shot...I am currently in the process of thoroughly cleaning my carpets. And also, the basket Anthony is carrying down the hall with him is full of trains. He takes it to bed with him every night.



2009-07-26

No comments: