Monday, August 17, 2009

Orange Beach

On Thursday, Anthony and I headed about an hour southwest of here to Orange Beach, AL. A friend's in-laws have a beautiful condo there and she invited another friend and I (kids too!) to spend the night. We love to go to the beach, but with a 40 minute drive, it's a bit of a hassle sometimes. This was so nice because the condo was right on the beach and we could take breaks whenever we needed to and head back inside. Landon came down on Friday and spent the afternoon with us as he had a late flight on Friday night. Also, I have discovered that Anthony is a true beach bum! Here are the photos from the the trip :)

2009-08-14

1 comment:

Beck said...

LOVED these pics! Isn't it great having a free place to go! You look so good, by the way!