I wanted to post some pics of some recent events. I had to show off 2 diaper cakes I made for 2 of my friends. They are expecting and we had a mini baby shower for them. Since they both already have children, I figured diapers would be the perfect gift! There is also a photo in there of all of the moms that I have lunch/playdates with on a consistent basis. I met Heidi (all black) and Krista (white shirt in middle) before I had Anthony. We started having a group lunch together more consistently in January of 2008. The other wives have joined us along the way and it's been so nice getting to know them all and watch our kids grow up and play together. It's definitely going to be hard to leave them next year.
There are also photos of a birthday party we attended at the train museum in Milton this past Saturday. Anthony had a blast and loved seeing the real "choo choos." He is also a huge fan of airplanes as well. So I took a video and some photos of him playing with those this weekend. I hope you all enjoy!
![]() |
| 2009-09-12 |

No comments:
Post a Comment