Saturday, April 24, 2010

Anthony Airlines

I just wanted to share a video of Anthony that I captured on my iPhone today while he was playing with his airplanes. I'm not sure if you can hear it - but he has a YouTube video playing in the background of other planes, so he had quite the little setup going!

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/6421590

On another note, I am headed back to Jacksonville, FL this Wednesday to do some more house hunting. We have a contract on a house right now that is a short sale and it's taking FOREVER. So, I'm off to JAX, alone, to find some more. It's going to be interesting to have 4 days to myself - that certainly hasn't happened since Anthony was born!! Also, I will be flying sans child for the first time as well - I forget what that is like!!! Hopefully, all of my hours of house hunting online will pay off and we will find something we like. We got extended here in San Diego until July 9th, so anyone who still wants to see the left coast is more than welcome out here! :)

No comments: