Well, we are finally back in FL after a wonderful trip to MD for Christmas. We all had a wonderful time! And it was even more wonderful that Anthony slept on the plane the ENTIRE time on the way home...sure makes up for the flight on the way up! Of course I have about a bajillion pictures from his first Christmas, but here are just a few of the highlights. We also had an awesome 2nd Christmas today, opening presents from each other and also from Landon's family. All in all, it was a wonderful first Christmas for Anthony and we look forward to those in years to come!

He loved to rip the paper and then put it in his mouth

Daddy helping him open presents

I love Christmas!

Our little family

Christmas outfit number one...before a diaper blowout...

Christmas outfit number two

Anthony's 2nd Christmas...and yes, those are Halloween PJs...I got them on a huge discount at Old Navy on November 1st :)

Daddy showing Anthony a new toy

Can I play with my toy now?
No comments:
Post a Comment