Sunday, December 2, 2007

Photo Shoot

Today we went to Pensacola Beach for a little family photo shoot. One of our friends from Japan who is also stationed out here, runs a photography business. So as part of a baby gift to me, she offered to take some shots of us down by the beach. It's so beautiful down there I must say! It gives me the itch to buy a little beach condo that we can use at our leisure :) It was really sunny, so I think I was the only one not smiling and squinting. I haven't seen the pics yet, but hopefully they turned out well - it was also really windy too!! Here are just some of the pictures I had taken while we were down there :)

P.S. Notice Anthony's "high and tight" haircut. I didn't mean to cut it that short, but after I started it, I had to keep going!




1 comment:

Beck said...

Precious! Can't wait to see more!