It's been awhile since I updated with some pictures....it seems as though life has been non-stop since returning from CA! Landon is on a cross country to Washington D.C. this weekend with students and Anthony went to bed a little early, so I have some time to update! Anthony is a crawling fool. I have installed baby gates in parts of our house and finished putting in outlet protectors. He is no longer content to just sit with his toys, he needs to be on the go all the time! Even though I am up and chasing him a lot of the day, all of his activity makes for MUCH longer naps during the day - which I enjoy very much :) He has tons of toys, but prefers to tear up magazines or play with wooden spoon and mixing bowl...and he definitely loves to chase the cats around and terrorize them! He has also been saying "da-da" for a week now. Not so much directed at Landon...just a general "da da da da da da da da...". He loves to watch himself crawl in our full length mirror and is, in general, a pretty happy and well behaved baby! He listens when I say "no" (for the most part) and definitely knows what mama, dada and baby mean - he's even picked us out in a picture :) I am looking forward to my trip to MD in May so most of my friends and family can see how much he's grown!! I am sure this blog is pretty non-sensical...it's been another busy day, and I think I'm going to curl up in my bed with my new people magazine and just......rest.

Waking up from a nap

He loves to play with this book while he waits for me to make him lunch. Either he has allergies in this picture or is just tired - hence the semi-swollen eyes!

Please don't block me out...I want to play with the Roomba!

How you doin???
1 comment:
So Charlotte and I were looking at the vids of A and she was cracking up and pointing to the screen - we look forward to seeing you in May!
Post a Comment