Thursday, April 3, 2008

Santa Rosa County Fair

Today, Anthony and I went with a friend and her daughters to the local Santa Rosa County fair. This is a small fair held annually. There were rides (my friend and I were saying some of the rides look like those you'd see in the paper that completely break and injure people), carnival-type games, a small animal/4-H type tent...some booths, and food stands. Some of the rides remind me of those from the Jolly Rogers amusement park that I used to ride during the summers in Ocean City while growing up. I also had to get a funnel cake because that also reminds me of Ocean City, but it wasn't nearly as good, and there definitely weren't any Thrasher fries to be seen! Here are a few pictures I took today :)


He'd fallen asleep on the car on the ride over...and amazingly, transitioned into his stroller without even waking up! Even when I was applying sunscreen to him!


Checking out the cow in the animal/livestock tent.


A "typical" Santa Rosa County-ite...he was cute!


It was a hot day! Yes, that is an old school A&F shirt from back in the college days! And, I am really hating those little baby hairs around my face lately - we can thank pregnancy for those. A lot of my hair fell out around the time Anthony turned 4 months...it's been growing back in for a few months now....it sucks, but it's worth it!

By the way, I took a video of this lamb. Everytime it would "speak," it sounded like a man was speaking. It was cracking me up!!

No comments: