This morning, I heard Anthony laughing hysterically in our bathroom. Our neighbor cat (who reminds me very much of a feline version of Eddy Haskell - yes, I know who Eddy Haskell is), was in our bathroom and putting on a show for Anthony. He was running back and forth in our toilet closet and skating on "feminine products" that are in there. By the time I grabbed the camera, the cat was behind the door and playing with Anthony. I got a little bit of his belly laugh, but I wished I had gotten the camera sooner. He was laughing so hard, his face was almost purple. Anyhow, enjoy!
P.S. Please excuse the mess in our bathroom. Our little Dennis the Menace really enjoys pulling the top off the hamper and pulling out dirty clothes one by one. I think Landon's flight suit was a little bit more than he could handle though!
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment