Anthony's new thing is to sit on the couch. He LOVES it. He will walk up and down it holding onto it and whining to get up there. If he is up there and getting a little rowdy and you put him back on the floor, he throws a fit. And he only likes to sit in one corner as well. It's so bizarre, but I guess it's just one of his little quirks! Oh yeah, a funny story from today. Landon left a box of triscuits on the floor by the recliner that he was eating while Anthony was taking a nap. Well, after Anthony got up, I was in another room and Landon was in the living room with Anthony. All of a sudden, Landon hears a munching sound. Anthony has broken into the box of triscuits and was just having a happy little picnic by himself! It was pretty cute...but makes you think as well about leaving things around. Enjoy the video!
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe how big he's getting! I love catching up on here, it gives me something to read at work :) Hope all is well with you guys, tell Landon we say hi!
Post a Comment