After watching them perform, we went inside to the Naval Aviation Museum, where it was also crazy crowded. On Wednesdays, some of the Blues sign autographs. Coincidentally, the Commanding Officer of the BA lived right across the street from Landon and I for a few years in Japan. He was signing autographs out there. We had a lot of fun in the museum running into some of our other friends. Also, randomly enough, I ran into my neighbor from Japan who lived in the apartment below us for 2 years! They are currently station in Jacksonville, FL where he teaches ROTC. There is a big training session for that going down at the base for that right now (some of our friends from our old squadron are also in town for that), so she tagged along with her husband. I haven't seen her in a year and a half, so it was was awesome seeing her and catching up...hoepfully we will get a chance to hang out while they were in town. She and I also ran into the CO of the BA's wife...who we also knew from Japan (since she lived across the street from us)...so it was nice to talk to her, although I feel I don't have that much in common with a Captain's (O-6) wife!
Anyhow, enjoy the album...you may have to go directly to my blog to access it...there are a few videos uploaded on there as well.
Enjoy!
![]() |
| 2008_07_16 |

No comments:
Post a Comment