P.S. See how his finger is in his ear? That's a huge soothing thing for him. If he's being fussy in his crib and won't go down, all I need to do is rub in his ear and it relaxes him. Also, he has a thing about having a pacifier in his mouth and one in his hand while in his crib as well. Crazy kid.
Thursday, July 3, 2008
So sleepy
Lately, I've been trying to get my run in before Anthony's morning nap. He does pretty good just entertaining himself in his exersaucer during that time. That way, I can put him down for a nap when I'm done and have some quiet time (as opposed to putting him down for a nap and then running during that..then having him wake up and having no down time!). So, I was running this morning and was almost finished when I look over and it appears Anthony is asleep! (I say appears b/c I am forbidden from contacts for 3 weeks because they are destroying my eyes and it sucks wearing glasses while running...so I just run in a blur). I hopped off the treadmill to verify and he was! I woke him up slightly when I took the pictures of him, but was able to just pick him up and he easily went back to sleep in his crib for another hour and a half. Let's hope it will be that easy when I have to get him down for his afternoon nap in the next half hour!
P.S. See how his finger is in his ear? That's a huge soothing thing for him. If he's being fussy in his crib and won't go down, all I need to do is rub in his ear and it relaxes him. Also, he has a thing about having a pacifier in his mouth and one in his hand while in his crib as well. Crazy kid.

P.S. See how his finger is in his ear? That's a huge soothing thing for him. If he's being fussy in his crib and won't go down, all I need to do is rub in his ear and it relaxes him. Also, he has a thing about having a pacifier in his mouth and one in his hand while in his crib as well. Crazy kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment