Here are some pics from today. I was hoping to get some super-patriotic ones in downtown Milton (a.k.a. Smalltown USA), but it just didn't happen for us today! We got to go to the pool on base for the first time as a family today. Landon had fun with Anthony in the water (I forgot my camera!) and Anthony definitely had fun with his da-da. Then we came home, cleaned up, and napped/rested. Landon got some yard works done, and Anthony and I watched him from the comfort of the AC. He definitely loves his daddy. Then we did a quick grocery store run, and I baked some cookies this afternoon while Landon vaccumed and Anthony watched! It was a nice, laid-back day. I wish we could have all gone ot the fireworks together, but Anthony was way too tired and I wasn't about to put him (or us) through that! Maybe next year. Otherwise, it was a great 4th and I hope everyone else had a great one as well!
P.S. Anthony is SO close to walking! He can take a few steps if you hold one of his hands. I really think he's starting to build his confidence as he is cruising between different pieces of furniture and even will stand for a few seconds by himself. He also loves to push his little car around. Maybe he will be walking before he turns one!
Friday, July 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment