Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fall days

The past few days have drastically gotten cooler since the weekend. Even this morning, it was beautiful and sunny - but in the 30s when I woke up! This is my favorite weather...I love it. I only wish we had decent leaves around here to change. I think a majority of the country is in a cold snap right now, and our temps will be getting warmer as the week progresses, but I am just enjoying it now! And on another note...Anthony has cut 2 more teeth! The 2 incisors(?) on top. That makes a grand total of 14 teeth! He almost has a full set!

Here are a few pics from carving pumpkins on Saturday with our neighbors Anne and Jess. Jess is a Marine and a helo instructor in one of the other training squadrons. They also used to live in Japan (but in Okinawa). They are a lot of fun and are always willing to help if we need them. We couldn't have been blessed with better neighbors!
2008_10_26


Also, here are some pictures from Anthony just being a little menace. I can't help but laugh when he does some of these things. He is also eager to help clean up, which takes some of the sting away!
2008_10_27



And here are some from Anthony today!

2008_10_28

No comments: