Here are 2 videos. After our trip to see the Blue Angels, Anthony has been obsessed with watching footage I took at the practice. I found an old video from the family cruise that I attended on the Kitty Hawk back in September 2006. I got a great video of 2 jets doing a flyby of the carrier. I showed it to Anthony and he just sat at my desk (please excuse the mess) this morning and just kept hitting the spacebar to watch it over and over again. The other video is of Anthony's other new obsession...jumping off the couch. Landon called me into the other room this morning and had me watch. Anthony stacked the pillows and just started jumping onto them. I guess he got a little sick of mommy and daddy telling him no and refusing to catch him anymore!
Friday, June 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment