Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Fall is here!

After some pretty crazy weather that we've had for the past week, today it actually feels like fall here in Florida. It dipped into the upper 40's last night and when I woke this morning, was 50 degrees. It's stayed in the 50's all day with some sunshine and big fat clouds and a nice breeze...PERFECT weather!!! I'm so excited to walk around in my fleece vest today! Vest...shocker, I know! So I've taken a few pictures and video the past 2 days and just thought I'd share. Anthony will be 3 months old on Friday...he's getting so big! Now, he goes to bed anywhere between 6:30pm and 8pm. He usually sleeps anywhere from 6 - 9 hours before he wakes for a mid-night feeding, then sleeps another 3 - 4 hours till he gets a morning feeding, then usually sleeps another hour or so and we're usually up around 8am for good. So, I'm not quite as sleep deprived as I once was - even though I tend to go to bed around 11pm. Anthony has just started to clasp his hands together and grab things and bring them to his mouth to suck on. He has pretty good head control, but doesn't do too great on his tummy - which is my fault! He's become such a happier and more interactive baby....Landon and I look forward to the new things he does everyday!





A good friend of ours from Japan was in town on Navy business. So we had him over for an enchilada dinner - I would always cook those in Japan for the single guys. It was nice to reminisce and catch up on all the gossip!


No comments: