Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Well, this is Anthony's first official "holiday" (besides Labor Day and Columbus Day - but who really celebrates those--you just get a day off of work!). He will be a Hot Dog for Halloween...we found the costume at Old Navy for $9 - can't beat that! He definitely isn't happy in it, but I laugh hysterically when I see him in it! Although, I should have dressed him as a little devil. I think he's going through his 3 month growth spurt as the past 2 days he hasn't napped at all and has been pretty cranky. I finally got him to sleep this afternoon and it's been going on 20 minutes - so here's hoping he gets at least an hour or so in! Here are pictures/video I took this morning as he is in a better mood in the morning...hopefully I will have some from trick or treating this evening if we make it out!


No comments: