Monday, October 29, 2007
Getting so big!
So, I just realized on Saturday how big our boy is getting! He's starting to grab things with both hands and bring them to his mouth to suck on. He's been sucking on his hands for quite sometime, but now he really goes to town on them - mostly because he's actually figured out how to clasp them together (I call him Mr. Burns when he does that - for those of you don't know, he's the old man on The Simpsons). I couldn't believe that he was actually picking up one of his rattles and putting it in his mouth! He tries to put everything in his mouth - so I definitely have to make sure he can't grab anything! He is also sleeping MUCH better. He typically goes to bed at 7:30pm then gets up to eat around 4:30am, then not up again until 6:30 - 7:30am...sometimes 8am! I'm starting to feel like a human again! I just need to go to bed earlier than 11pm :) I took a few videos and pictures, but he is VERY aware of the camera now. He will be laughing and playing and as soon as he sees the camera come out, he doesn't do anything! But he's a very happy boy now to our relief :) Oh yeah, he threw up and it got in my mouth today...that was pleasant. Otherwise, life is good! I should have some halloween pics up this week as well - as long as Anthony lets me take some pictures of him in his Hot Dog costume! :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment