Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A day (more like 26 minutes) at the park

Anthony has been stuck inside the house (for the most part) for the past few days. So, this afternoon, I decided to take him to the park at base housing right around the corner. So, we left here and got to the park around 2:45pm. I picked up a nice cold diet coke at the mini-mart on base and headed over to the playground so Anthony could play. Well, we barely lasted 26 minutes - it is SO hot outside! We got home and I checked the weather - 90 degrees (at 330pm!) but feels like 95 degrees. Even though Anthony had sunscreen on, he started turning pink very quickly. So, even though he was having fun, we picked up and came home. It feels much better inside!


I'm dyin' here ma


Nothing like a diet coke with sand around the rim


Aaah...it's much better inside!


Giving the cat a "hug" aka head butt


Can't forget the other one!

No comments: