Friday, May 30, 2008

Another day at the pool

It was another scorcher here, so some friends and I decided to head over to the O-Club for a Hurricane Fair they were having (season starts June 1st!), then some lunch, then some pool time with the kiddos. Anthony took maybe a 10 minute nap beforehand, so after all of the fun he was definitely exhausted. We climbed out of the pool and I laid him on one of the chairs so I could get a towel, and he literally passed out as soon as I laid him down. He continued to snooze for about an hour and a half in the shade with the breeze while I enjoyed the shade and breeze as well and chatting away with Heidi. HE was so tired, I was even able to remove all of his swim clothes and swim diaper and put a regular diaper on him, and he didn't even make a peep. If only it was this easy all the time.


Exhausted!


On the verge of drooling


Took off his clothes, and not even a peep


And a new (and perhaps a tad too big) diaper...not a sound


A perfect view of where the helos land


There's one now!


A pic taken by my friend Krista


Another one from Krista...Me, Anthony, Heidi, Marvin (7.5 months), Abigail (almost 7 months) and Krista

No comments: