Sunday, May 25, 2008

Pool time!

On Saturday, as a way to get out of the house and not die in the heat, I took Anthony to the pool up on base. Landon is out of town on a cross country and this was a great way to stifle the boredom (that and a whole lot of shopping :)! Anthony was a little freaked out by it at first (probably because as soon as we got there I was trying to jam him in his floatie), but they blew the whistle for a break...then when that was over, I got him used to the water, then put him in his floatie and we stayed in there again until they blew the whistle (I guess an hour?). He LOVED it. He liked to kick his legs around and look down in the water. So it looks like we'll be spending a lot of time there this summer. I wish I had gotten some pics of him in the pool, but I couldn't since it was just me! And I don't think the lifeguards would look to kindly on me leaving him in the pool alone to grab my camera :) So here are some photos while we were waiting to get back in the pool. We ended the day with an awesome bbq at a friend's house where there were S'mores! I love me some S'mores :)


Doused in sunscreen and ready to go!


It's amazing what can entertain them...a bottle cap!

No comments: