Thursday, September 18, 2008

Another rough day

Today, Anthony had quite the rough day. Everything was going well at first. I was watching my niece, Amy and Anthony playing up in a cleared out field behind my parent's house. We were coming back down towards the house and Anthony tripped and fell on a brick near the swingset. He screamed so loud, and when I saw the gash on his head, it freaked me out even more! Luckily, he stopped crying after a few minutes and was up and playing like nothing had happened. The gash probably looks worse than it is, but it still freaked me out! Last week, when we arrived in MD, Anthony was walking a little out of control and slammed his mouth on the patio behind my parent's house. Then, his tooth was bleeding and I was afraid it had come loose...luckily it hadn't. I was happy to top the night off tonight with a fun dinner with my friends Tif and Liz from college. I have made many great friends over the years, but these girls definitely know me to the core. And thanks to my mom for watching Anthony and allowing me a night out!

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: