On another note, Anthony has started doing the funniest thing lately. When I can tell he's starting to get tired, I will ask him if he wants to go "night night" and he stops what he's doing, walks down the hall to his room, and holds onto his crib and waits for me to put him in there. If you would have told me this time last year (when Anthony was having a COMPLETE meltdown at the nice restaurant on the beach we went to) that he would be doing this, I would have laughed in your face.
Here is something I designed on Scrapblog. A friend posted something cool on her blog that she designed using this site, so I checked it out. Please to enjoy :)
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary!! wow 5 years! same day as Landens parent's anniversary??????
Gosh, wish Korden did that when he was ready for bed... he's never ready!
Post a Comment