Since Landon had to work on our anniversary, we decided to celebrate today. It was a BEAUTIFUL day. It was definitely warm, but not humid. We spent a little time on the beach down in Pensacola, then had an early dinner at Hemingway's. The beach was fun - Anthony LOVES to be outside, but dinner definitely could have been better. The food was great, but we weren't able to sit outside and enjoy the breeze because it was closed off for a private function. So, we sat near a window and ended up sweating the entire time. Did I mention we also had a screaming Anthony inside as well? I ended up holding him the whole time and trying to feed him his bottle, then eventually walking with him while Landon ate...then Landon took him outside, and I ate...then we left...and Anthony passed out when we got outside. Overall, it was a great day and a wonderful way to celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary!
P.S. I am starting to realize that Anthony is wearing the same blue polo outfit in a lot of these blogs...I swear--he has other clothes that he wears! What a dad!
Can't tell you how many nights at restaurants were spent the exact same way... we ended up with a stretch of time where eating out was just impossible... but now we settle for chick-fil-a with the indoor playland...
1 comment:
Can't tell you how many nights at restaurants were spent the exact same way... we ended up with a stretch of time where eating out was just impossible... but now we settle for chick-fil-a with the indoor playland...
Post a Comment