Oh, and since this website is about Anthony really...here is a picture from this evening...which reminds me, I need to get that pacifier out of his nose...
Friday, September 7, 2007
Back in the saddle again...
I had my 6 week postpartum check up yesterday and everything looks great! I healed well, blood pressure was back down...everything is looking good. Now, I am officially off of "pelvic rest" have no excuse to sit on my butt all day (not like you really do that with a newborn). So, on the 6th, my "push present" was delivered - a brand new treadmill. Most women want a nice piece of jewelry, but I wanted a treadmill! Landon bought me a nice Life Fitness treadmill. Actually, when I was pushing in the hospital, one of the nurses was saying to me that Landon would have to get me something nice and shiny for going through childbirth with no drugs...I managed to scream out "How about a nice and shiny treadmill!" Today was my first day on it and it felt great! I definitely am nowhere near running the 4 miles or so I used to run everyday pre-pregnancy...it will take some time, but I'm happy I don't have to worry about getting to a gym everyday. So, not only is this new machine my enemy, but it's also my best friend! Oh, and if you happened to be walking down my street at around 1pm today...you would have heard a very white woman singing Jay-Z's "H.O.V.A"...one of the perks of working out at home--you can sing to your iPod...fo' sheezy my neezy!!

Oh, and since this website is about Anthony really...here is a picture from this evening...which reminds me, I need to get that pacifier out of his nose...
Oh, and since this website is about Anthony really...here is a picture from this evening...which reminds me, I need to get that pacifier out of his nose...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment