Sunday, September 2, 2007
Baptism
Today, we went to Robbie Wright's Baptism. I think this is the first picture taken of the 3 of us since the one in the hospital! Martin's mom took it of us and was kind enough to send it to me. Anthony should have been paying attention as he'll be going through this process soon! It was also his first time at Mass this past Sunday (I know, I'm a slacker, but I'm finally more confident in taking him out in public) and he did GREAT. Slept pretty much the entire time, and not a peep came out of him...he knows that if it did, I'd have to clasp his hands into the prayer position and not let him move, like my dad did when we acted up! Just kidding :) He even went to Communion with me and got a little blessing too. When I went to church when I was pregnant, he always kicked when the choir sang...so I think it soothed him. I was very happy to share his very first Mass with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment