Night is the perfect time for Landon to spend time with Anthony. He's wound down from work, and Anthony is pretty mellow, so they just like to hang out. I took a few pictures and finally got one of Landon in his flight suit with Anthony. Oh, and a side note...I need to do Anthony's laundry--badly! Yes, the bib he is wearing says "Baby's First Christmas"...I was desperate!
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Father and Son
Night is the perfect time for Landon to spend time with Anthony. He's wound down from work, and Anthony is pretty mellow, so they just like to hang out. I took a few pictures and finally got one of Landon in his flight suit with Anthony. Oh, and a side note...I need to do Anthony's laundry--badly! Yes, the bib he is wearing says "Baby's First Christmas"...I was desperate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment