I loved this little onesie that Anthony had on last night that my parents had bought from Old Navy awhile back. It says "One of the guys" on it and he was hanging out with his daddy while wearing it. He had it on this morning and we were playing and he, unfortunately, blew out the backside of it...if you know what I mean. I tried my best to clean it, but I think it's unsalvageable....aaah the joys!
Friday, September 21, 2007
R.I.P. Onesie
I loved this little onesie that Anthony had on last night that my parents had bought from Old Navy awhile back. It says "One of the guys" on it and he was hanging out with his daddy while wearing it. He had it on this morning and we were playing and he, unfortunately, blew out the backside of it...if you know what I mean. I tried my best to clean it, but I think it's unsalvageable....aaah the joys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment