Also, I caught him having a little dream while he napped today. He has had nightmares before...but it was funny because it looked like he was dreaming about eating! (Watch his mouth in the video). Aren't I easily amused??
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Swingin' and Dreamin'
Anthony loves to sit upright, and especially look out the window. So, I put him in his swing and propped up (as opposed to laying it back for him to nap) so he can enjoy the view!

Also, I caught him having a little dream while he napped today. He has had nightmares before...but it was funny because it looked like he was dreaming about eating! (Watch his mouth in the video). Aren't I easily amused??

Also, I caught him having a little dream while he napped today. He has had nightmares before...but it was funny because it looked like he was dreaming about eating! (Watch his mouth in the video). Aren't I easily amused??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment