Thursday, March 25, 2010

Wild Animal Park

Today, Landon, Anthony and I made an impromptu trip to the Wild Animal Park about 35 minutes from where we live. We had such a great time!! The park is amazing and it made me feel as though these animals were in a much better place. It was such a gorgeous day and we could really take advantage of all of the sweeping views of the landscape. And another added bonus is that we went later in the afternoon during the week, so there were no crowds at all! But, my favorite part of the day was actually when it was over. Landon was putting Anthony in his car seat and Anthony looked up at him and said "Anthony had fun today." That's the first time he's actually ever verbalized that sentiment (although he's obviously had fun in his life!). So, it melted my heart and just made the day just that much better. There are a ton of pics and you wouldn't believe that I actually deleted 140 of them before even posting them! I guess I'm a little camera-happy :)
2010-03-25

No comments: