Friday, January 16, 2009

A chilly day at the playground

As I'm sure the rest of you experienced today, it was a bit chilly in our neck of the woods! We had a high of about 45 degrees today - which isn't that bad compared to rest of the country, but our news stations likened it to an "arctic chill." In any case, it was still a beautiful, sunny day! Landon, as well as most of HT-18, left on a squadron cross country to Savannah, GA. He will return on Sunday, so I wanted to do some extra fun stuff with Anthony so he doesn't miss his da-da! We went to the park in the Navy housing area. We were having a great time, except for some annoying 10 year old boys who kept yelling at me to change their diapers. The PG County in me took care of that!! :) By the time we left, Anthony's nose, eyes and hands were very red and snot was running out of his nose like a faucet. I'd say it was a successful, albeit chilly, day at the playground!


No comments: