![]() |
| 12-31-2008 |
Thursday, January 1, 2009
New Years Eve
I just wanted to share our photos from New Years Eve....we had a fabulous time! It was probably one of the best I have had in years. Along with some of our friends (who have a son who is Anthony's age), we were able to get the babysitter we both use and go out for a nice dinner. We went to a Thai place called Jasmine Fusion in Pensacola. It was fantastic! And the kicker is, it's in a shady part of town (there was a place called "Naughty and Nice" across the street) and you probably would have never known the restaurant was there unless someone had told you about it (which our friends did!). When we got there, the waiter had informed us that the kitchen was a little backed up and our food would take a little longer. Usually, if I were dining with Anthony, I probably would have gotten up and left. But, it was a welcome change! We had a great dinner and arrived home around 9pm. Landon and I popped open a bottle of Italian champagne that friends of ours (who were stationed in Sicily) had brought back and given to us for Anthony's first birthday. It was the perfect time to bust it open! We watched the ball drop on TV and, since there were no real sweets in the house (I was desperate)...Landon melted some chocolate chips and we dipped some of Anthony's crackers in them. We hit the sack after the ball drop. It was a great night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment