Anthony has been quite obsessed with the broom this past week. I must put that thing away 10 times a day, and he continues to get it out and push it around the house. I guess that is good for me! Also, tonight he and Landon were playing the Wii together. Anthony was really getting into it! His controller was making the noise of a light saber, and he loved it! Now - I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing! I am glad he was happy, but perhaps I should take him to the park tomorrow :)
Monday, January 12, 2009
Mommy and Daddy's Helper
Anthony has been quite obsessed with the broom this past week. I must put that thing away 10 times a day, and he continues to get it out and push it around the house. I guess that is good for me! Also, tonight he and Landon were playing the Wii together. Anthony was really getting into it! His controller was making the noise of a light saber, and he loved it! Now - I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing! I am glad he was happy, but perhaps I should take him to the park tomorrow :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment