Friday, January 16, 2009
Landon
I just wanted to take a moment and congratulate my husband on a huge accomplishment. He was recently selected as HT-18 Instructor of the Year! This means he flew A LOT of hours (much to my dislike a lot of the time!) over the course of a year. There are around 60 or so instructors in the squadron, so I am very happy for him! He hasn't "officially" received the award yet - but his photo is up in the squadron and he has his official "Instructor of the Year" parking spot, so I guess it's ok if I spill the beans! Now that he has reached this goal, perhaps he will fly a little less this year - but I wouldn't count on it! Below is a photo taken for his award...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow - congrats to Landon! What an awesome accomplishment, and a cool pic, too!
Post a Comment