Today we went to the Zoo of Northwest Florida. It's about 35 minutes from here in Gulf Breeze, FL. While it's not the greatest zoo in the world, it wasn't the worst I have seen and we had a great time. The weather was perfect! Not too warm and not too chilly...in the 60s and sunny. It was also a great day to break in my new camera! So, in light of that, I apologize for the sheer amount of photos in this album. I actually edited out about 70 of them believe it or not! As Landon and I were walking with Anthony back to the parking lot, we started talking about all the zoos we have visited (this was the 5th) and ranked them from best to worst...here is out list! Click on the album to enjoy the photos!
1. Taronga Zoo - Sydney, Australia
2. San Diego Zoo - San Diego, CA
3. National Zoo - Washington D.C.
4. Zoo of NW Florida - Gulf Breeze, FL
5. Ueno Zoo - Tokyo, Japan
No comments:
Post a Comment