This year, we decided to stay here in FL for Christmas. We were a little overwhelemed at the thought of paying for airfare for 2 of us, checked bags fees, and just traveling over the holidays in general. Even though we couldn't be with our families, we still had a great day. We got up early with Anthony and opened presents. We putzed around most of the morning/early afternoon, and then headed to our good friend's house for dinner. It was awesome and even better that I didn't have to cook! In a sense, I am a little relieved that we didn't have to travel. Anthony is in the middle of some serious teething and just has not been himself lately. Naps have gone by the wayside and I can tell he is uncomfortable, no matter how much Tylenol I give him. He's had his 15th tooth pop in on the bottom and I know that 16th one on the other side is right behind it. Despite all that, he had a pretty good day! He wasn't too into opening presents...he has the attention span of about 30 seconds. So, he opened a few, but there are still some left for him to unwrap under the tree! Landon and I had a good day as well. We're in the midst of trying to clean up the carnage, but I think that will have to wait until tomorrow. Christmas only comes once a year....and I'm already looking forward to next year! (Hopefully, we will be somwhere where it's not 80 degrees as well!)
Please click on the album to enjoy the photos!
1 comment:
What great pics! You all look like you had a blast! I trust A enjoys Elmo as much as C does - such fun! And we have the Melissa & Doug peg toy, too - one of C's faves, she could sit there and play with it for hours. He will love it. So good to see your pics. =) Merry Christmas!! (lol at Milton the stray pictured with L - so so funny!!)
Post a Comment