Sunday, December 7, 2008

Theresa's First Annual 29th Birthday

I just want to thank everyone for the calls/cards/facebook messages/emails, etc. that I have received today! It was definitely a good birthday, and all of the birthday wishes made it even more so! This morning, Landon got up with Anthony (at 6:30am!) and changed him and fed him and most importantly, letting me sleep in! He also cooked us lunch, entertained Anthony while I went shopping with my birthday money at the mall, did the dishes, some of the laundry, vaccumed the house, cooked dinner, went out and bought birthday ice cream for us, gave Anthony his bath and mostly just let me relax all day! He also got me this wallet that I had been wanting on top of all of that! So, needless to say, it was a good day :) Here are some pictures and video from today. The shot of all 3 of us was a failed attempt at a Christmas card photo. I didn't want to put the good shot because then I wouldn't need to send cards! Although, it's pretty much impossible to get a good shot with a squirmy toddler and a husband who doesn't like to smile in pictures. In any case, I hope you all enjoy! I am going to bed early tonight to enjoy the rest of my relaxation...the countdown to 30 begins tomorrow..ugh. 365 days....364....

2008_12_07

No comments: