The past 2 nights, Anthony and I have had a little visitor to our back porch. Of course, this thing would come while Landon is in D.C. on a cross country. I thought it was my cat, but oh no - much worse! We have had a really nice stray cat come by every night the past month and so I leave a little food out for it. Well, I guess this possum picked up on it and has since been here the past 2 nights. I already had food out there today and forgot to take it away after last night, so he came back to visit tonight. But, once whatever left out there is gone - I am done! Sorry stray kitty! Anyone interested in adopting him? He's too sweet! I just can't have disease-ridden rodents coming to my house anymore!
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment