Saturday, December 6, 2008

Go Navy!

Today was a fabulous Army/Navy game! I wanted to post a picture of Anthony in his Navy gear. We also had our children's Christmas party at the bowling alley on base again this year and it was fun - but very exhausting! Last year I was trying to nurse a fussy baby, then had to take him for a walk in his stroller for a half hour to get him to go to sleep and couldn't bowl at all. Last year, I said I couldn't wait for this year because he would be older. Well, I guess I'm eating my words now! Anthony was all over the place, running out in the lanes (even to the point where he slipped on the actual lane and fell backwards and hit his head) and running outside the open door (with a larger than normal drop at the stoop). He was pretty much a handful the entire time. It didn't help that I helped coordinate the whole thing and nothing was going as smoothly as I had planned - so I was running around trying to help straighten things out. To top it all off, Anthony neglected to take an afternoon nap was extremely "pleasant" this evening...so he went to bed early and I have a feeling I will be doing the same! So, here is my wish and hoping that next years party will be more fun/relaxing as Anthony will be another year older....one can only hope!

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: