Thursday, August 23, 2007

1 Month Old!


Today, Anthony is one month old...I can't believe it! He is starting to fit better into his clothes now...Landon and I estimate he weighs about 9.5lbs now and is 21 inches. He is sort of on a schedule, but still gets up every 2-3 hours at night to eat. He's also spitting up more, which I'm not too thrilled about. HE loves to take naps in his swing...it seems to be the only place he'll nap! He sleeps in a bassinet at night as well. He loves to play on his activity mat, go for car rides, and get all snuggled up in his Baby Bjorn. I'm thinking he probably doesn't like it when I drink coffee or diet coke because he seems to have been fussy the past few afternoons after I've had those things. It's either that, or a growth spurt. He goes for his 2 months check up on September 20th! As for me, I'm down 23 lbs, with another 14 to go - and I'd actually like to lose 22...but as long as I can fit into my regular clothes again, I'd be happy!
By the way - I know the video is a little dark...we were getting ready for bed and the light was turned way down low in my room. I just love how he goes to town on that pacifier sometimes with his hand over it so it doesn't fall out!

No comments: