Monday, August 27, 2007

Future Academy Roommates?

Today, Anthony and I went for a walk with his buddy Robbie Wright and my friend Katie. As most of you know, Martin (Robbie's dad) was Landon's roommate at the Academy and also during API. Martin is now a helo instructor also, just in a different squadron (they were also station in Norfolk before here). They live about 6 houses or so down the street from us. Katie and I have been friends since Landon and I started dating. Her and I took many morning walks when we were pregnant until it just became too hot and I became too lazy :) So now, it looks like we're going to try to do evening walks as we try to get back to pre-baby shape. Robbie was born on August 13th - so he's about 18 days younger than Anthony. He was also born in the same hospital room that Anthony was born in! What is really funny is that when Landon and Martin were stationed in San Diego, Katie and I would always talk about how we'd always move back to Pensacola and be pregnant on the beach and have kids together...and it's all come true! We even were actually pregnant on the beach on one occasion :) We look forward to the boys growing up together over the next few years :)

No comments: