I have tried repeatedly, since the day Anthony was brought home from the hospital, to get him to lay and sleep or just enjoy his swing. He always HATED it. And this swing has all these fancy things like playing music, rocking at 6 different speeds, playing nature sounds...and he hated all of it. Somehow, my mom got him used to it while my parents were in town and now he will sleep in it for hours at a time. Thank God! And he just looks so sweet in it when he's all comfy too. Also, I think the white, super soft blanket that my friend Sarah sent (and that my mom placed in the swing) really helps him stay cozy in there as well - until he can really grow into it :)
Saturday, August 18, 2007
The Swing
I have tried repeatedly, since the day Anthony was brought home from the hospital, to get him to lay and sleep or just enjoy his swing. He always HATED it. And this swing has all these fancy things like playing music, rocking at 6 different speeds, playing nature sounds...and he hated all of it. Somehow, my mom got him used to it while my parents were in town and now he will sleep in it for hours at a time. Thank God! And he just looks so sweet in it when he's all comfy too. Also, I think the white, super soft blanket that my friend Sarah sent (and that my mom placed in the swing) really helps him stay cozy in there as well - until he can really grow into it :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
super cute picture(s)!!!!!!!!!!!
What a life saver! I guess he takes after mommy with the puking....lol love, Mom
Post a Comment