Thursday, January 24, 2008

Fiona Apple

I downloaded my favorite Fiona Apple CD from iTunes this evening...I lost the CD sometime ago and now that I got some iTunes bucks from my parents for Christmas, I was able to get it! I was listening to it and Anthony was in his jumper and I think he really liked it! He started hopping a lot and then would stop on his tip toes and then jump again. I was able to catch him doing it once. But it was hysterical because he kept doing it! On another note, Landon and I took him in for his 6 month check up and everything looks great! He weighed 16lbs 10oz, was 26 1/4 inches and his head was 17 inches...everything was 50% all the way. He's just your average, healthy baby, which is great for us! He will get his shots on Monday because it was just a few days too soon to get them today. The only thing that isn't average about him though, is his sleep...it seems as though he's either been in pain or having night terrors the past few nights...so I'm hoping this is something that will soon resolve itself. He's been gnawing on his hands and drooling again the past few days, so I wouldn't be surprised if another tooth presented itself sometime soon. I also bought him some "biter biscuits" today and he loved gnawing on those as well. I look forward to exploring all the new food options we have now! In any case, here is a short clip of Anthony and his tip toes :)

No comments: