Friday, January 4, 2008

Sippy cups and giggles

Today, I bought Anthony a sippy cup from Target to gradually get him used to it. He loves this thing. He doesn't drink out of it - at least it doesn't seem like he is...but he loves to chew on the sippy part! He will probably be weaned to formula in the next month or two...and he's not really digging the bottle very much right now. I figured if he liked the sippy cup more than the bottle, then I can just wean him directly to that...but we'll see.


Also, I was outside today taking down Christmas decorations. One of the decorations had these metal poles. As I dropped them on the ground against each other, Anthony just started laughing hysterically. I got some of it on video....but not the part where I was laughing hysterically with him because he couldn't stop! enjoy!

1 comment:

pinkkid said...

hey hey!!! Another hat wearer! very cute flix!