We have really been working with Anthony to get him to roll over. I haven't been the greatest at doing "tummy time" with him because he always hated it. Now that he's bigger, he's been tolerating it a bit more. He tries so hard to roll over, but his giant head gets in the way. Well, today he figured he needed to lift it up and he rolled over from his back to his stomach - all by himself!!!! I was so happy for him!!! He had rolled over a few times before I took this video...so he was slightly irritated with us at this point. He had done it all by himself, arms and everything, but I did help him straighten out his arms after this roll over. Also, for those of you who receive these posts by email - the video never shows up in the email...you have to go to the actual website of the blog to be able to see any videos!
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment